0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
21. Because of refraction, objects underwater appear _________ and _________ when the diver is looking through his/her maskCorrectIncorrect
- When the pressure of nitrogen is balanced between the air and your body, you are at a state of _______________.
- A diver’s body heat is lost through conduction (primarily) at a rate of approximately _________ times more rapidly than in air.
- What type of pressure is defined as gauge (water) pressure plus atmospheric (air) pressure?
- The absolute pressure in the ocean at 53 feet is:
26. If a diver’s surface air consumption rate is 25 psi per minute, what would be the consumption rate at 66 feet of seawater?CorrectIncorrect
27. A depth that is equivalent to one atmosphere in the ocean is equal to _________ feet in sea water and _________ feet in fresh water.CorrectIncorrect
- Two methods of measuring air pressure are BAR or
- Sound travels about _________ times faster in water than in air.
- The first color lost in the spectrum upon descent during a dive is _________ .