0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- The stage of the regulator which reduces tank pressure is:
- Two types of materials that scuba tanks are made from are steel and _________.
- The _________ line is the direction of travel line on the compass.
15. The dive knife is used primarily as a _________ for digging, cutting, pounding and prying.CorrectIncorrect
- Stamped (engraved) markings on scuba tanks include:
- Atmospheric pressure at sea level is:
- A sealed balloon filled with air that has a volume of 6 cubic inches at 99 feet will have a volume of ____________ at 33 feet.
19. Sea water weighs:CorrectIncorrect
20. Which gas law best explains diving medical problems such as ear and sinus squeeze?CorrectIncorrect
- You should have your regulator serviced by a certified repair technician