0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Why is it important to attend a pre-season orientation and training?
24. During a weather-related power failure at a facility, you should:CorrectIncorrect
25. During in-service training, lifeguards practice the steps of recognizing a distressed swimmer, rescuing an active victim, informing management and speaking with witnesses. The lifeguards are practicing parts of a(n):CorrectIncorrect
26. You enter the mechanical room and find a maintenance worker lying on their back on the floor next to a ladder. You check the scene and determine it is safe to enter. During your primary assessment, you find the victim is unresponsive but breathing. You must leave to get help, what should you do?CorrectIncorrect
27. It is very hot in your facility and you are starting to doze on the stand. All of the following can help you stay alert EXECPT for:CorrectIncorrect
28. When completing an incident report:CorrectIncorrect
29. When placing a responsive victim with a suspected head, neck or spinal injury on a backboard, what in-line stabilization technique should you use?CorrectIncorrect
30. If three lifeguards are on duty, emergency back-up coverage takes place:CorrectIncorrect
21. The following statements describe appropriate rescue techniques for a victim with a suspected spinal injury, EXCEPT:CorrectIncorrect